European Travel Guides
Itineraries, Guides & More
Got Europe on your mind? I’m with you – the thought of sipping café au lait in Paris one day and hunting down the best pasta in Rome the next is pretty irresistible.
But let’s be real, planning this Euro trip can be a bit of a puzzle. Don’t sweat it, though.
I’ve done the legwork, sifted through the options, and laid out the best of Europe just for you.
And with a handy network of trains, buses, and planes at our disposal, hopping from one fairy-tale city to another is as easy as pie.
So, are you ready to turn those daydreams into an itinerary? Keep on reading, and let’s get this European adventure started!
Austria Travel Guides
Bosnia & Herzegovina Travel Guides
Croatia Travel Guides
Denmark Travel Guides
England Travel Guides
France Travel Guides
Germany Travel Guides
Greece Travel Guides
Ireland Travel Guides
Italy Travel Guides
Malta Travel Guides
Netherlands Travel Guides
Northern Ireland Travel Guides
Portugal Travel Guides
Romania Travel Guides
Slovenia Travel Guides
Spain Travel Guides
This post may have affiliate links. When you click on a link we receive a small commission. This is at no extra cost to you. See Our Affiliate Policy for more info.
Best Booking Resources For Europe
When it comes to finding the best booking resources, you can trust recommendations from A Solo Woman Traveling. I have been traveling the world and planning my own trips since 2009! Here is a list of the best travel planning sites that I’ve worked with over the years.
- Skyscanner– I appreciate the user-friendliness of Skyscanner, and it’s an excellent platform for discovering the most outstanding deals available.
- Booking.com – Time and time again you can count on Booking.com to have the best deals. I often compare with other sites and they win for the best deals every time.
- Get Your Guide– For European travel, there is no better tour organizer than Get Your Guide! I have booked a tour with them on almost every trip I have taken!
- Discover Cars – My go-to for car rentals in Europe is always working with Discover Cars. They provide excellent customer service and the best rates period. I dare you to try and find a better deal.
- Trusted Housesitters – If you’re an animal lover seeking to cut costs on your travel accommodations, here’s an exciting tip. Trusted Housesitters is a service that allows you to house sit, and in return for taking care of pets, you can stay there at no cost!
- Safety Wing – Whenever I travel internationally, I never skip getting travel insurance. It’s a reassurance that’s essential for me. Quickly get a quote, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the comprehensive coverage offered.
European City Finder
Not sure which European City is the best for you? Find out what city you might enjoy the best with this 10-question quiz!