Solo Friendly Breakfast Spots
Do you travel for food? I do…! When traveling, my objective is to find the best restaurant period. I hate to waste any of my precious time and money on a so-so meal.
My ability to sniff out, pun intended, the best restaurants is something that fills me with pride. After successfully referring friends on their travels to great dining spots, I thought I’d create blog posts for the masses.
As I mentioned, one of the reasons I started this blog was for my ability to seek out the good bistro spots. Not the ones that break the bank, but the trendy and reasonably priced.
Since I refuse to eat at the so-so tourist traps that are often expensive and not impressive, here is my list of hidden restaurant gems in Corfu:
- Bistro Gabao is where I started each morning. This little cafe that serves full egg breakfast is located in a hideaway alley. It is right in the Corfu city and not to be overlooked!
- Puppet Cafe has a lovely ambiance and coffee drinks. Puppet is also a guest house available for room bookings.
- Josephine Cafe is a swanky and modern place. They serve all the classics.
- Cafe Tierra has the most fantastic coffee. I’d say awarding winning, and I am not the only one with this high appraisal.
Memorable Finds for Lunch & Dinner
Corfu town is very small! I found that there were a handful of restaurants that I really enjoyed enough to write about.
- Pane E Psaraki is a charming little restaurant to eat alone, which is located at the very entrance to the old town Corfu. Delicious and fresh fish dishes, with a few vegan options, like the one pictured. I can highly recommend enjoying a refreshing Aperol Spritz, along with your meal, is recommended to lighten up.
- Sway is a restaurant that has a modern vibe. Eating here for lunch would also be an excellent choice. Sway is located in the main square and close to Pane E Psarki.
- Nolita was my favorite dining experience in Corfu. I ate there 3 out of 4 nights of my trip. Every meal I enjoyed there was cooked and garnished with perfection. The service here was outstanding and worth mentioning.
- Oi Oraies Benitses is where you will find all the great vegan food!
- Aubergine Cafe is another choice for healthy vegetarians and vegan food lovers!